Company: Pantheon - www.getpantheon.com
Location: 717 California St 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94108
Pantheon is fast moving start-up based in downtown San Francisco making it radically easier for organizations to develop and manage their websites. We have enthusiastic early customers including AAA, NBC Universal and UC Berkeley and top-class venture backing. We are looking for talented and creative people to join our small but growing team.
At Pantheon everyone takes responsibility for their initiatives within an iterative and collaborative environment. Our approach is pragmatic and anti-BS; we eschew silos. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. Working here is awesome. We make it rain.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you’ll help Pantheon’s community of developers get what they need to be successful. You’ll help resolve tech support issues, create best practices documentation, and be an advocate for new features customers need. This position is part of our on-call rotating pager duty. Consider applying if you have a passion for Drupal, love working with people, and have a knack for troubleshooting issues.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Can troubleshoot software issues, including the ability to read code.
* Prior experience managing relationships with customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus Points For:
* Passionate Drupal developer and community member.
* Experience working with Linux command line and writing scripts.
* Full-time, regular position w/ salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Discounts on custom bicycles – the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Fun at Drupal community events!
* This is a full time, on-site position.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Operations Head ,Medical Transcriptionists and Quality Controllers Job in GlobalOne Information Technologies Karachi
- Customer Service Officer Job in Karachi 23-02-2011
- Art And Photography Teacher Job in Doha College Qatar
- Program Manager and Coordinate Awaz Foundation Pakistan Lahore
- Senior Sales Manager Talent2 Muscat, Oman
- Export Marketing International Sportswear Job in Sialkot
- Customer Support Job in Islamabad and Karachi and Lahore
- Waiter Waitress Job Food and Beverage Services In Mcmurray 28-1-2012
- Business Development Manager The Highfield Company Muscat, Oman $8,000 – $10,000p/m
- TELE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Male and Female) required